24/7 Animal Emergency Hospital in Idaho
WestVet is Idaho's only 24/7 Animal Emergency Hospital and Specialty Center.
- The first and only integrated emergency and veterinary specialty hospital in Idaho.
- Nationally recognized as one of the most progressive veterinary hospitals in the Northwest.
- Board-certified specialists and a team of highly trained veterinary professionals.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging, surgery, and anesthesia care.
We offer Idaho pet families the expertise and services of numerous veterinary specialists, including:
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Feline Behavior and Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Radiology/Diagnostic Services
Veterinary specialists are a valuable resource in treating your pet.
Your family veterinarian acts as a family practice physician to your pet. Occasionally—just as with human medicine—your veterinarian may offer a referral to a specialist to better meet your pet's needs. WestVet specialists serve as an extension of your family veterinarian's practice enabling them to provide the best care possible.
Idaho's only VECCS certified Level 1 Animal Hospital
In October 2015 WestVet received certification as a Level 1 Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS) Animal Emergency Hospital.
This distinction names WestVet as a premiere emergency and animal critical care trauma center -- and among the very elite animal hospitals in the country -- only 18 animal hospitals in the United States have achieved this certification.
WestVet is at Chinden/50th in Garden City, 5024 W. Chinden Blvd.. Garden City, ID 83714. Please don't hesitate to contact us for additional directions or assistance: 208.375.1600.
You may access a general map to our Veterinary Hospital HERE.