Referrals & Forms
Thank you for your continued case referrals — it would not be possible without you!
We value our professional relationships and strive to provide custom solutions to fit the needs of your clinic.
We know that case return and timely communication are important issues for you. Our emergency doctors and specialists will strive to accommodate your case at the level that is most appropriate for you and your clients. Whether it is simply after hours supportive care, or minute-by-minute monitoring of a critical patient, we are here to represent the best in technology and experience the field of veterinary medicine has to offer.
The WestVet doctors and staff believe in supporting your clinic and services in any way that we can, our promises to the referring community:
- Specialist appointments are by referral only
- Every effort will be made to send weekday emergencies to the primary care veterinarian before specialist care (if the patient’s condition is stable)
- According to each individual clinic’s preferences, the primary care veterinarian will be contacted before possible emergency department transfers to specialists
- 100% case return
- Timely, quality, communication with daily updates
- Respect, compassion, and support for all of your referral needs
- Regular continuing education opportunities
- The most modern technology and advanced care options for your patients.
Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvements or requests for additional services. We value your feedback and encourage you to use us as your resource for emergency and specialty referral services and for fulfilling your continuing education requirements. You may call the hospital at 208.375-1600 or e-mail HERE.